当前位置:首页 > 对外汉语 > 经典汉语 > 美文 > 正文

诗歌译文:《面朝大海 春暖花开》

作者: 录入:tmx 来源:实用英语学习网 2017-08-21 16:12:52 

面朝大海.jpg

 

从明天起,做一个幸福的人 

From tomorrow on, I will be a happy person; 

喂马,劈柴,周游世界 

Grooming, chopping, and traveling all over the world. 

从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜 

From tomorrow on, I will care foodstuff and vegetables, 

我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开 

I have a house,towards the sea, with spring flowers blossoming. 

从明天起,和每一个亲人通信 

From tomorrow on, I will write to each of my dear ones, 

告诉他们我的幸福 

Telling them of my happiness, 

那幸福的闪电告诉我的 

What the lightening of blessedness has told me, 

我将告诉每一个人 

I will spread it to each of them. 

给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字 

And give a warm name for every river and every mountain. 

陌生人,我也为你祝福 

Strangers, I will also give you my well-wishing. 

愿你有一个灿烂的前程 

May you have a brilliant future! 

愿你有情人终成眷属 

May you lovers eventually become spouse! 

愿你在尘世获得幸福 

May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world! 

我也愿面朝大海,春暖花开 

I only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming. 

 

我要评论

共有条评论
用户名: 密码:
验证码: 匿名发表

文明上网理性发言,请遵守新闻评论服务协议